Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Thunks










1. The temperature in Mooseheadville, Canada was 34 below. Most of the U.S. is in a serious heat wave. In Connecticut, it was 92 degrees in the shade. What do YOU do to beat the heat?
-> I just drink plenty of cold water and I don't do things that are tiring.


2. What is your favorite summertime song?
->Summer Sunshine from The Corrs


3. Besides nude beaches what's your favorite outdoor summer activity?
-> Nothing in particular.


4. I'm inviting everyone to a cook-out with Kimber and Berleen. What should I cook for you?
-> Filipino dishes. yum yum.. except vegetables.lol.^^


5. When selecting your swimwear do you go for sexy or practical?
-> Just practical


6. Back in the day, did you ever have a summer fling? If yes, do tell. (Names not required.)
->nope.never


7. Do you know anyone who hates air conditioning? If yes, what is their reasoning?
-> Nobody.


8. When and with who was your last skinny dip?
->uhmmm..


9. How sick of LeBron James are you?
-> I actually don't care at all.


10. When you were a kid, what was your best summer?
-> Having a summer vacation in my friend's house. Weeewww.. Her parents are very kind to me and to my sister. Everytime we went there,we had shopping for free.. weeww.


11. Belly up to the bar. We serve ANYTHING. It's 100 degrees. What should we pour for you?
-> soju.. lol


12. Is there a favorite meal that you like to have in the summer?
->yes yes.. bbq.. yummmy.. super.


13. Do you think they will solve the oil spill in time for the Gulf states to enjoy summer?
-> No,I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment