Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill-ins


So...here we go!

1. One of my strongest beliefs is M is before S. That's Marriage is before Sex and I don't care if people say that I am KJ.

2. My love for him is so huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so I think it will rain and I am prepared. I bought a new umbrella and I am so excited to use it. lol.

4. Blogging is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be with him forever.

6. I got a text that I should go outside and then I went outside to look at the full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include going to mall for some business matters and visit my man afterwards. He's so sick.='c.. and Sunday, I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment