Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thursday Thunks: Man in the Moon

1. It's election time. The moon is currently waxing crescent and is 37% full. What do you do to decide who to vote for?-> uhmmm.. I ask for the opinions of the people who know the candidates well.


2. Everybody is afraid of something. Do you play a musical instrument?
-> No,I don't but I really want to try. I want to learn how to play the guitar.

3. Everyone loves some kind of music. What is an irrational fear that you have?
-> uhmmm.. getting scared of frogs even if they're just in the picture

4. Back to politics. Who do you think will be next president after Obama whether he gets a second term or not?
-> I haven't thought about it yet but I think it's nice if it would be Oprah.c=

5. What is the most unusual piece of furniture that you own?
->uhmm.. nothing

6. Everybody gets angry at times. When was your last time and what did it concern?
->Yesterday. Nothing too serious.

7. Do you have cousins? If yes, are you or have you been close?
->Yes. I have been close to my two cousins since they have been living with us since the day they were born. They are really naughty but I love them. I don't want them to be like their dad who always raises his voice when talking. I keep on reminding them that they shouldn't follow their dad's attitude. I always show them the importance of being polite.

8. What was the last song that you sang in the shower?
-> Just The way you are.. weeeww..^^

9. What question would you like me to ask next week?
-> uhmmm.. If you're gonna die tomorrow,why not today?.. lol.. joke.^^

10. What's in your left pocket right now?
-> a 10 centavo coin.^^

11. When was the last time that you laughed till you cried?
-> Last Sunday. I watched a movie and it was very funny. Really

12. What song would you like played at your funeral?
-> Think of Laura.^^

13. How did you discover Thursday Thunks the first time that you played?
-> A close friend of mine loves to blog and I showed thursday thunks on her page. and weeww.. I enjoyed answering the questions.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment