Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh Monday! *my sleepy day*


Well,I had a very nice weekend,actually. Last Saturday,I wnt somewhere to do some business things and met my friend afterwards. It has been a very lobg time that we hadn't have that kind of bonding again. I think it was like 4 years ago that we spent much time together. Well,I had really fun. We went in a department store to canvass some clothes and things that we can wear and use this coming November 1st. We saw lots of beautiful costumes and I was like her designer. I had lots of ideas for her to look prettier on that day. I know I wouldn't be as pretty as her so I want her to look best. I am really so excited of the outcome. We also did some picture takings there which made as laugh out loud. weeeww.. I was really happy to have met a friend like her. ^^

Yesterday I stayed home until afternoon and went to mine's house in the evening. Yes,I wasn't feeling so good but I didn't mind it. But then they were able to know that I have a fever. 38.15 degrees. They were alarmed which made me feel so lucky. I mean,the care that they have showed me means a lot,especially last night. I was teary-eyed of what was happening around me. Weeeww.. Thanks to my boyfriend's family. I love them so much.

And now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Urgggghhh.. Monday sucks. It's holiday today in our country but in our company,it's not.='c. I wanted to vote but I couldn't.='c.

But I have to accept the reality that I can't get whatever I want. But.. I am really sleepy..='c. I'm gonna work until 10:30pm and it's still 2:30pm now. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment