Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Thunks: I See Dead People



1. Berleen is sending you away again. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why?
-> Friday: my boyfriend's place; I'll get him to be with me while traveling.^^
    
Saturday: Paris in France
Paris is appropriately known as the 'Heaven of Romance', as this is a place where you can announce your eternal love for your beloved in a beautiful way. The major attractions of Paris include places like Le Louvre, Eiffel tower, Euro Disney, Sacre Coeur, Montparnasse, Arc de Triumphe and Centre Pompidou.
     Sunday: Japan: He likes japanese animations and I like hello kitty. We can both have a tour their and take
                    pictures with our favorite cartoon characters, weeewww..
     Monday: Mauritius            
                                                         
Known by the name of 'Ultimate Romantic Destination', Mauritius is no wonder so popular among the lovers. The swaying palms, exquisite surroundings, coral reefs and the blue ocean are some of the many things, which add to the beauty of the place.

2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest?

    -> Yes,I would. because I know,our friends have friends too. So it's better not to tell any secret to anyone.

3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme.

    -> uhmmm.. Well, I GET JEALOUS EASILY. lol Well,really. I don't know why I am like this.
4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' BS) - what are they?

    -> MONEY to buy all the things I've never had and have some make-over.lol,uhmmm.. CONFIDENCE 
          because I don't talk too much with the people I am not comfortable with.. I mean.. uhmmm.. and
          ABLILITY TO READ PEOPLE"S MINDS.lol.^^
5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you?

    ->Yes,I would. I really would.
6. Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at.

    

7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven?

    ->Watcha mean "what" five people?-> I just want to meet my dad,grandma,grandpas and God.

    -> Think of Jessa.^^. It's form the song 'Think of Laura"
   

9. Word association time! What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure?
    -> Sex. that's what my friends said.
10. Kimber is by the Arizona ocean. She finds a message in a bottle. What does it say?
    -> Find me and you'll be saved,^^
11. Would you like to guest host Thunks one week? Answer “yes” here and email us
    -> yes yes yes,^^______________^^

8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be?
here! If the answer is “no” who do you think would be a great guest host?

No comments:

Post a Comment