Monday, June 21, 2010

Dating Pofile Meme





1. AM 29,POSTING MYSELF HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF DOING ONLINE DATING AND I WISH MYSELF BEST OF LUCK.

-> good luck to you. After that 1st time,then,youa re going to have 2nd,3rd,4th times and etc. as well. lol




2. Friends would tell you that I've had a tough life. I would tell you that my life has made me tough.

-> tough?.. I think everbody's life is tough and mine is much tougher.



3. i am an accountant and musician with a wicked sense of humor.

-> Ooohhh.. So,why won't you compose a song with a lot of numbers on the lyrics?.. lol.. well,good for you. I tried liking accountancy but that major doesn't like me. So I shifted to education. I like music and I am hoping to jam with you soon. Without talking about numbers,okay? ^^



4. I'm what you would call "REAL"!

-> So,am I.



5. Welcome back everyone.I took a break from dating.for vie months.

-> huh?.. duhhh.,,



6. My son tells me my problem is that I am too nice.

-> Well I think your son has a problem too.lol.



7. It would be nice to have someone to share the rest of my life with.

-> Yeah,right.


8. Do you feel small next to an ocean?

->blah blah blah



9. I do not want anyone to respond if they are not serious about getting to know me.

-> It would be boring if talking to you would be very serious.



10. Here are a few adjectives that describe me: warm-hearted, intelligent, spunky, passionate, inquisitive, great eyes, self-respecting, loyal, sincere, strong intellect, emotional maturity, a deep appreciation for life's gifts, silly, sensual, having a zest and curiosity for life, uninhibited, adventurous, well traveled, inquisitive, open mind, confident, well-rounded, reasonably outgoing, persistent, honest, and self-knowledgeable.

-> Oh,I see. Okay,fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment