Sunday, June 20, 2010

Manic Monday

If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include?


-> Some of my opinions are rarely heard. I want my ideas and opinions to be heard. It hurts me if people neglect me.


What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?

-> financial crisis



What do you think is the secret to a good life?

-> Live.Laugh.Love.^^



How has your life been different than you imagined?

-> Very different from what I have imagined. This is not what I want.



What lessons have you learned from your relationships?

-> TRUST. We have to trust our bf/gf as much as we want to be trusted.



If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

-> next to mine. lol. I wanna see him everyday so it would be better if I move near his house..lol



What are you grateful for today?

-> another day to live in. Thank you,Lord.


What's missing in your life?
-> my dad.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment