Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wednesday Wickedness: Heather Locklear

1. "With a parent, it's always guilt. You want to be there, but you kind of also want to be here." Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a S/O).

-> Well in my job,I can't manipulate my time. I sometimes feel angry if there's a time wherein I expect to go home earlier than usual and to meet mine. And suddenly our managers tells me that my class is moved. I hate it so much. I always feel disappointed and I let mine feel bad.:(.




2. "Sex appeal is not on purpose." Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?

-> I don't think that I have that much sex appeal. I am a bit contented with what I am right now but I somehow feel bad with my hair. It sucks. I want to have a hair rebond but I think it doesn't work in my hair. I tried it before but it didn't work.grrr



3. "One man is not enough." Has there ever been a time when monogamy seemed difficult?

-> For me,never. I and my boyfriend have been together for almost 5 fruitful years. We are happily inlove with each other and for us being with each other is the happiest thing that has ever happened in our entire life. I haven't tried falling inlove with another guy because my man is the best. I am very lucky for having him in my life.

    But for other people,YES. Monogamy seems to be very difficult for them. I don;t know why but tsk,too bad.



4. "I think I've always been good so God wouldn't strike me dead." Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?

-> Yes,they do. Ten Commandments of God have already registered in my mind and they influenced me a lot.


5. "You just have to forgive them for being men." Do you feel there are some things in a S/O that you can't change because of their sex?

-> I don't think so.



6. "When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was when I was growing up, with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body." Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?

-> Yeah,always.^^


7. “I was a pregnant vixen.” If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?

->


8. “Everything needs to be worked on...” What would you like to work on to become a better person?

-> patience



9. "From an early age, I was aware of what America meant, and how the Marines at Camp Pendleton were ready to defend us at a moment's notice. I also remember what fabulous bodies those troops had." When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?

-> World War II



10. "The bigger the better. Do I dare say that!?" In your experience, is there truth here?

-> yes and no.

No comments:

Post a Comment