Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wednesday Wickedness


1. “When it comes to luck, you make your own.” Do you believe you have that type of control over your luck?


-> Well,I think so.


2. “You've got to learn to live with what you can't rise above.” What is something you have had difficulty rising above?

-> Everybody has it's own problem and I believe that it can be solved. Let us just do our best and God wll do the rest. Whatever difficulty we have,let's just put faith to HIM.


3. “Poor men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, and a king ain’t satisfied till he rules everything.” Would you want to be rich?

-> Of course. Even crazy people do. duh..



4. “The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with.” Tell us about a song that helps you "face the world."

-> "I Believe I can Fly"


5. “In America everything's about who's number one today.” Have you ever been a fan of someone you thought would last but turned out to be a flash in the pan?

-> Well,I have been a fan of someone and fortunately he's getting more famous every year.


6. “Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?” Has any dream of yours come true?

-> Yes,many times.



7. “Our American government has strayed too far from American values. It is time to move forward. The country we carry in our hearts is waiting.” What would you change if you became the president?

-> Poverty all over the country not just in the place where the poorest people are.



8. "Yeah, I had gay friends. The first thing I realized was that everybody's different, and it becomes obvious that all of the gay stereotypes are ridiculous." How do you feel about gay rights?

-> I respect gays and I believe that they have the right to express themselves rather than pretending not to be a gay.



9. " It's a sad man my friend who's living in his own skin and can't stand the company." Have you ever been disappointed in yourself?

-> Yes. Nobody hasn't felt not disapponted with his/her life. Agree?


10. "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." What's your favorite type of music? What's your favorite band?
 
-> romantic music

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool that you have had a dream come true.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/is-classic-rock-really-dead/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Luckily those were nice dreams.lol..^^.

    Thanks. Same to you. Thanks for visiting my blog.c=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Jessa! I will see what I can do with your templates. :) *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sis Caralicious.^^.. Thank you so much.. mwah.. I want this to be like yours: very very cute..c=

    ReplyDelete